• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help FreedomPop Locked

Hey there,

So heres the story. I got slightly intoxicated, Im told I put a password on my phone, I have no recollection of it. I have solid proof its my phone, I have ID, the freedompop account that is connected to it with my name, etc. Its my phone. I called FreedomPop, they say the only solution is to hard reset it and wipe all data on it. I would very much prefer to not do this. Ive dumped about 12 hours of punching in every password Ive ever used since childhood. I was wondering if other phone providers could bypass it if I brought it into a shop with proof of purchase and ownership and all that. If so, who do I bring it to? Obviously would rather bypass it myself, but I assume thats not in the cards, if it is, please share.

No options there for me either it would seem, its almost entirely a thread of preventing the issue, not what to do after its happened. I never put a gmail account or turned on usb debugging, neither of which I can do while it is locked. Admittedly impressed by this, I figured if I could plug a computer into it I could fix it. Guess Im shit out of luck, going to lose a massive amount of data for it.

Back
Top Bottom