• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FS] Well had to say good bye

We had to switch carriers and I was wondering what a fair price to ask for my Evo with 2 stock batteries, a htc extended battery and both black and white rear doors, and a dash mount from sprint specifically for the Evo 4g. Also have 2-8gb memory cards and 1-16gb memory card, 1 sprint silicone case, 1 seido active case that was a amazon exclusive. Thanks guys.

Ok after getting some input I think I will put this guy and all accessories for 275 shipped.

People on here mostly want a deal on buying a phone from other members. Its like helping a fellow member out. If you want more money I say try ebay. But with shipping and fees you end up losing money. I'd say on here ask 175-225. Especially since the Evo is a year old and newer sprint phones that people are selling off contract go for around 300. I have a Evo also and I prob will ask around 175 when its time to sell.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones