• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus to Maxx...VZW exchange ???

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Called back literally 5 minutes later complaining of the same signal dropping issue and the rep said getting me into a Maxx would be no problem at all as they appeared to be comparable devices. The device is shipped and will be here Friday! Cant wait!

I guess it is all about which rep you speak too.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Called back literally 5 minutes later complaining of the same signal dropping issue and the rep said getting me into a Maxx would be no problem at all as they appeared to be comparable devices. The device is shipped and will be here Friday! Cant wait!

I guess it is all about which rep you speak too.

Exactly. That's what I suggest. If they don't give you the right answer then say no thanks and hang up. You can call right back if you want. The chances of getting the same rep are almost 0

I am in a 4g area. And I don't know how to tell what apps are keeping my phone awake

Being in a 4G area probably has a lot to do with your battery life, especially if you're connected to 4G all day. And it was mentioned several times which app to install that will tell you if you have an app that's keeping your CPU awake. But since you're getting a Razr Maxx, it's a moot point. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

Has anyone been able to exchange their gnex for a s3? I looked up the retail prices as OfTheDamned said and the gnex is 650 while the s3 600 so would that help me get it if i tried to get an exchange? Also my phone's screen cracked recently and i got a replacement so everthing is in perfect condition/stock.

Has anyone been able to exchange their gnex for a s3? I looked up the retail prices as OfTheDamned said and the gnex is 650 while the s3 600 so would that help me get it if i tried to get an exchange? Also my phone's screen cracked recently and i got a replacement so everthing is in perfect condition/stock.

Not gonna happen. Good luck but I don't think you'll ever get a s3 swap.

Not to drag up an old thread, but I was able to successfully get Verizon to swap out my GNex for a Razr Maxx! After 8 months and 6 devices, they (somewhat reluctantly) allowed me to switch!

I asked for an S3 but the rep straight up said, "new release devices are off limits" ... heck as long as I can maintain a QUALITY phone call, I don't care what I get!

Back
Top Bottom