• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games controllers that are compatible with the n7

animal47

Finally got my otg cable and am trying to pick up a cheap controller to use for gaming, I know the wired xbox ones work ok but are there any other usb controllers that are cheap to buy used that would also work.

Nope not rooted, never really been into that as so far it has done everything that I want it to in it's stock form.

Here is a controller discussion directly from Nvidia's Tegra-Zone website. It discusses controllers and has a link to the Tegra-3 games that are compatible with the controllers. Hope this serves as a good starting point. Neall

Game Controller Support

Has anyone ever managed to get an old xbox controller to work. I bought the wrong type so followed some instructions to change the plug to usb and although it works fine for navigating the home screens it does not work properly when gaming.

Has anyone ever managed to get an old xbox controller to work. I bought the wrong type so followed some instructions to change the plug to usb and although it works fine for navigating the home screens it does not work properly when gaming.

Depends entirely on the game. Some games, like Grand Theft Auto, fully support the 360 controller with no added difficulty. Other controllers....I don't know.

And sometimes, you need a app like USB/BT Joystick Center which will "emulate" a keyboard and set certain keys to buttons on the keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom