• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gaming mechanical keyboard for only 3.5 Euros

yeah i am staying away from temu. there is just too many things wrong with it.

Upvote 0
yeah i am staying away from temu. there is just too many things wrong with it.

I am with you on that buddy.

Upvote 0
I suppose Temu works for people - but how cheap can goods become before they're suspiciously cheap? Of course Temu, TikTok and all the other (opinion withheld) from China are front & center in the Google Play Store. That doesn't mean I'm going to install any of it, though...

Upvote 0
From the USA Today article Ocnbrze linked to:
Americans using Temu are selling the country out for bargains that really aren’t worth it. I say you delete it.

That line presents this as an America vs China thing. It's not! If the article's allegations are true, if the Temu app is spyware: Spyware does not become okay, just because it's an American company rather than a Chinese company doing the spying! This is not America vs China; this is the people (of all nationalities) vs coperate spying.

To present it as an America vs China thing, to imply that such spying would be okay if an America compony were doing it: That's wrong. It makes me seriously doubt that the article's allegations were made in good faith. In my eyes, the article is not credible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones