• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting cheaper on Simply Electronics (UK)

Bought one on eBay.de (currently have a German address) for 559 Euro - deep gray, they also had white for 549 Euro - both cheaper than SE - and I do not trust that shop.

I mean 3G version, of course.

STAY AWAY FROM SIMPLY ELECTRONICS!!!
I was drawn in by the cheap price but it's a scam. I never got my sg tablet. They kept stringing me along saying different things each time. I tried to complain but got nowhere. They took ages to reply and repay my money.
They're based in Hong Kong so there are also different warranty laws.

If in the UK try John Lewis; great price with a 2yr warranty! Plus with you in a few days. Brilliant.

STAY AWAY FROM SIMPLY ELECTRONICS!!!
I was drawn in by the cheap price but it's a scam. I never got my sg tablet. They kept stringing me along saying different things each time. I tried to complain but got nowhere. They took ages to reply and repay my money.
They're based in Hong Kong so there are also different warranty laws.

If in the UK try John Lewis; great price with a 2yr warranty! Plus with you in a few days. Brilliant.

Thanks for the heads up. Did plan to buy from them but the cost on amazon plumitted plus the

Back
Top Bottom