• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Getting texts off the phone?

CelineDoll

Hi, I have the samsung captivate and was wondering if anyone knew how I can take my texts from my phone and transfer them to my computer so they can be printed out? Is that a possibility?

screenshots is a possibility if you're not talking about A LOT of texts. other than that you might be able to move them onto the sd card or something. i dunno though.

106 pages???? Sweet geezus. :)

Perhaps you should be using a better medium for communication? Sounds like texting isn't the best way to accomplish what you're doing. ;) Just a tip...

I seem to remember the full version of Kies had a message manager that let you copy and view SMS messages on a PC. You might still be able to find an older version that connects to the Captivate.

106 pages???? Sweet geezus. :)

Perhaps you should be using a better medium for communication? Sounds like texting isn't the best way to accomplish what you're doing. ;) Just a tip...

I hear you.. but that was over 6 months of texts. AND when you print them, it prints them HUGE. Like one text (maybe 140 words) took up half a page. That's why it was going to be 104 pages.

In any case.. I have it all backed up in my email now and I am very happy! :-)

Back
Top Bottom