• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Now Launcher

coulterjosh

Just some quick questions: Is anyone else using this launcher? If so what is your experience? And lastly if you are does it receive updates?

I am on Verizon and when I try to find the Google Now Launcher on the Play Store, I cannot find it. I can find it from my PC, but it says it isn't compatible with my device. Is there a way (other than rooting) to install this launcher? I have run it in the past on another device and I liked it. I would like to play with it on the S4.

Hmmmmmm good question . first get the app and try to install it without the play store from just taping on it.

I haven't been having any problems with the launcher. Also the way I downloaded it was through a apk that I found online through google. The version that I have is 1.0.9.1039417. Is that the latest version?

Didn't know it was a update and it works . I didn't know the nova flat prime is so smooth . this thing had me I download mode I tried every theme they have out lovely.

Back
Top Bottom