• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Opinion Rewards app for Android

I've been using this for a little bit.

Easy 1-3 question surveys once a week mostly to earn you $0.25-$1.00 in Google play credit.

I took the initial survey and haven't had any new surveys since. I guess my opinion doesn't matter to them :p

I get one about once a week as well. Bought a few songs today using credit I'd built up

When it first came out I'd get a bunch. I must've earned at least $5 within the first week or 2, but now I mostly get $0.25 ones.

Oh well, it's free credit after all

I get one about once a week as well. Bought a few songs today using credit I'd built up

When it first came out I'd get a bunch. I must've earned at least $5 within the first week or 2, but now I mostly get $0.25 ones.

Oh well, it's free credit after all

Same for me. I've got about $19 in credits. I usually end up with a .25 credit.

Wonder if theyll share the love with that tiny part of the planet outside the US that's responsible for most of google's profit? :D

I think the credit will expire at some point. Anyone know if that is true and if so, how to tell when it will expire?

you guys are lucky... i installed the app since it was first available and have only received 2 surveys = $1.25

Do you have to tell it info about yourself? If so tell it youre a 25yr old professional with plenty of money to burn and youll get flooded with surveys :)

Ahh, i wonder if they take your search history into consideration when choosing surveys for you.. do they seem targeted?

Not sure on that one, all of the surveys I've done has been political related.

I could care less about politics so it's not search history related. On my end at least.

I get about 3-4 surveys a week about products, stores, never politics (oh I wish). Usually it's 0.25 but over time I've added up about $20 which expires in one year. It's a nice little stash that I use when I get the urge to splurge. :p

Get about 2-3 a week. Got $17 left now running outta stuff to buy. I need to buy some books or music I guess. Surveys with 1 or 2 questions $.25 to $.30, up to 10 questions get $1.00. I also took a survey from Google a few weeks ago and suggested more surveys in the comment section. Since then I've been getting more surveys, maybe they read my comment........... NAH

Anyone's guess at this point.

Its essentially targeted marketing Intel, so they'd have to partner with overseas companies in order for them to pay Google for the surveys

Back
Top Bottom