• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice now open to everyone

Is there a way to set this up so when using the Google Voice service you aren't using any of your regular minutes for M2M calls?

Is there a way to set this up so when using the Google Voice service you aren't using any of your regular minutes for M2M calls?

Not sure actually... i think people have gotten their Google Voice number set up as a free call to and from using Pick 3 or Pick 5 or Sprint to Home... I don't use Google Voice very often so I have not looked in depth into it.

Yes! Add Sprint To Home service for $5 a month and give them your Google Voice number. Then all calls you make through Google Voice on your cell will no longer use your minutes.

Well we all have unlimited mobile to mobile. If I use voice to call a land line, it takes away from minutes right? Poo, and I thought I finally found a way for truly unlimited calls, minus international.

Glad Google finally opened it up to everyone. I've had GV for over a month now since I'm a student and it's a pretty handy service. Now when I'm asked my phone number I have an option depending on the person lol.

Back
Top Bottom