• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root got zv5 and used gingerbreak to root now frozen help!!!

If your just running gingerbreak it won't.

If you ever try to root a Samsung phone with ODIN, make sure you triple read the directions. My friend bricked his phone for not unchecking 1 of the boxes...(unbrick method hasn't been found, phone is still new)

Nice. Iho is always good. I just don't know how up to date that one is.
Well it seemed very stable and I know Gannon over on the Triumph part of this site uses it so I figured I'd go with that one.I really wanted cold as ice but last I looked there was SMS problems......now it seems that thread is dead :dontknow:

I personally would recommend backside. It's constantly being updated and has tons of customizations and is iho. I've heard lewa is very fast as well. I haven't had a chance to test it personally.

I heard that one can auto update if I'm right.Btw what happened to Cold as Ice?Right now it's colder than a dead body in the mourge....or at least the thread is :(

Done :) Yeah I had to do ALOT of research on this phone with the OS change the radio (or baseband?) changes and the screen changes but now I got it running CM 7.2 IHO Mirage :)
If you like that ROM try the LeWa (the LeWa is as fast and smooth as the ICS ROM's) and BACKside as well.

If you like that ROM try the LeWa (the LeWa is as fast and smooth as the ICS ROM's) and BACKside as well.
Thanks. I heard BACKside has like an auto update which sounds very sweet but no one I know has tested it.It would make life so much better so I won't have to check and download then use CWM to flash the new zip update.

I have been using MiRaGe for about eight months now and it works great. It's a super stable rom for those who are not into heavy customizing. It's constantly being updated and the latest version is 5/22/2012.

Back
Top Bottom