• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Great News ICS Coming soon

tjsanders

Apr 20, 2012
Great news everyone. LG has released the open source for LG Viper 4G Lte. New S/W Version is going too be LS840(Viper)_Android_ICS_4.0.4_r1_US_Sprint_LS840ZVG. Still trying too get official release date. I have checked the sprint newsroom and device support page and nothing was listed with a release date. I know it much info at this moment. I was really hoping Jelly Bean was going too be LG and Sprint first choice. But I guess something better than nothing.

I have the files on my computer as we speak and I'm uploading them to MediaShare right now,... should be up in like 2 hours ,... its a 195 Mgbt file,.... heres the name of it,... when I have it uploaded I'll just hyperlink the text and edit,....

LS840(Viper)_Android_ICS_4.0.4_r1_US_Sprint_Opensource_LS840ZVG.zip

it has 2 tar.gz's inside,....

LS840_android_ZVG.tar.gz
LS840_Kernel_ZVG.tar.gz

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones