• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Have to push a button to boot then I'm in safe mode

rantyr

:mad:

So I was in a bathroom with a friend who was just finishing throwing up. Said friend flushes and rests on the bowl for a few minutes then randomly and without warning decides it's time to get up and knocks my phone into the toilet. I tried to grab it mid-air but only ended up swatting it into the water at a higher velocity.

Now I dried it out using couscous instead of rice or silica because that's what I had on hand. The problem is my rooted optimus m running sense no longer boots past the initial (default) lg screen unless I push one of these buttons: Search (which is now my menu button), Menu (which is now my search button) or the camera button.

Does this make any sense to any of you? How would I get it to boot without pushing a button? Since none of the other buttons illicit a response would one of those be to blame and if so, how would I find out which one is the culprit?

Thanks for any and all help you can send my way. I would just go buy a new one but I'd rather wait for the new samsung phone to get a working root.

Back
Top Bottom