• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Heeeeeeeelllllllllllpppppppp

bambiears

I have a sony ericsson xperia and im getting really angry ive been home for an hour and i text my fiance to tell him im home safe, my messages are not getting thru, and i cant ring out and my mobile is my only thing to keep in touch with family, its not that i and my family have lost a member of our family yesterday and i need to keep in touch. :mad:

Ive took the back off and the battery off for a few minutes and put them back on and switched phone back on but its not playing fair, ive tried ringing my network provider which is o2 but i cant get thru, is it a possibilty the weather that were having here could effect the network? or could they be problem with the network itself? Please please help if possible

Weather could be a factor when you have low or no signal on your phone. Nevertheless this could also be a problem with the phone. If possible try to contact O2 to confirm if this is related to a problem with their network or maybe try using a different SIM card on the phone to see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom