• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hello Twice

SPEEDY168

recently when I get an incoming/outgoing call I have to say hello twice because the other person can never hear me say it the first time. Has anyone else experienced this ? :confused:

Yes, I have. It is like there is a one second delay before the audio will go through. After that it is fine. So I've just learned to work around it. It doesn't seem to do it after the 2.2 update.

Thats my problem. Mine didn't start doing that until I got the update. This phone was soo much better before the update. They should have left a good thing alone.

I have been noticing this same thing....since the update. In fact, I stopped at my Verizon store two days ago to ask about it but we couldn't duplicate the problem. It seems to be random. The reps hadn't heard of this problem before.

In general my experience with this phone and the 2.2 update have been positive, and it's really only a minor nuisance. I've learned to just wait a second before saying hello.

Back
Top Bottom