• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with ringtones :"(

Sento

got the lg optimus slider from virgin mobile, all is well except i cant seem to use my own ringtones? just the ones tat came with phone....

what can i do?? its not displaying my mp3 files for ringtones...

:'(

how can i get my own ringotnes??

got the lg optimus slider from virgin mobile, all is well except i cant seem to use my own ringtones? just the ones tat came with phone....

what can i do?? its not displaying my mp3 files for ringtones...

:'(

how can i get my own ringotnes??
Use Ringo. Also, I'll edit my own ringtones on my desktop and send them to the ringtones/notifications folder either by dragging and dropping while the phone is connected or by emailing them to myself.

Use Ringo. Also, I'll edit my own ringtones on my desktop and send them to the ringtones/notifications folder either by dragging and dropping while the phone is connected or by emailing them to myself.

works like a charm, THANKS I LOVE U AND RINGO!!!

Any particular extension or are mp3's just fine? Thank you

Ringdroid is the easiest to use in my opinion and its free. all you do is go in pick your .mp3 file and choose the part of the song you wish to use. You can also make notification sounds with this method.

Back
Top Bottom