• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help with root

Quoros

I am running 4.2.1... bootloader is unlocked and i have twrp 2.4.4.0 installed. My problem is that when i try to do a backup or flash superuser it cant mount internal sd card. I have also tried cwm 5.0.2.3 aswell as 6.0.1.4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NVM I found the patched twrp that I needed on XDA.

I am running 4.2.1... bootloader is unlocked and i have twrp 2.4.4.0 installed. My problem is that when i try to do a backup or flash superuser it cant mount internal sd card. I have also tried cwm 5.0.2.3 aswell as 6.0.1.4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NVM I found the patched twrp that I needed on XDA.

Patched TWRP?

Ok, i see what you're talking about now. :thumbup: Thanks for clarifying that.

Just read that without the patch, internal SD can be found under data/media.

This new update has really made a mess of things as far as the bootloader and recoveries. Many people have ended up with bricked devices. Personally, I'm waiting on everything to get fixed before I proceed. This is an expensive tablet and I cannot afford to mess mine up.

I currently have working backups of Paranoid Android V3.10 with PIE, AOKP, and CleanROM. I am in no rush to mess with something that's not broken and run the risk of bricking my tablet. :D

Yeah i was afraid of that to but figured what the heck. (Got insurance) after i flashed that twrp i was able to read the internal sd how ever i tried to flash baked bean 7 annd wont boot. I flash bb6 and it booted but had no apps but internet. Couldntd download anything all apps said they were installed so now just running de-bloated stock.

Yeah i was afraid of that to but figured what the heck. (Got insurance) after i flashed that twrp i was able to read the internal sd how ever i tried to flash baked bean 7 annd wont boot. I flash bb6 and it booted but had no apps but internet. Couldntd download anything all apps said they were installed so now just running de-bloated stock.

Yeah, that's what I didn't want to get into. I've seen over at XDA where quite a few people are having problems. It's best to just give it a week or so. They'll get everything back to normal before long. :)

Yeah that is true. Thank god for the devs, developers and all thier hard work. Adroid wouldn't be what it is today without them.

Yeah, that's what I didn't want to get into. I've seen over at XDA where quite a few people are having problems. It's best to just give it a week or so. They'll get everything back to normal before long. :)

As long as you have an NVFlash backup, you would be alright. At least in theory, since you can't brick your tab by flashing a ROM.

As long as you have an NVFlash backup, you would be alright. At least in theory, since you can't brick your tab by flashing a ROM.

Yeah. Unfortunately all the new tablets come with Jellybean. No NVFlash is available for those people. Unfortunately I'm one of them. Lol. Thank goodness for TWRP. At least I have some form of recovery. :D

NVFlash can only be used if the tablet came with ICS.

Back
Top Bottom