• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[help] Xperia uploading music from multiple sources

Hi there, first time posting here and already looking for some help...

Let me go straight to the point, I recently bought a brand new xperia z3. It`s my first smartphone running on an android system so basically I`m still getting used to it.

Its built-in app designed to listen to music, called walkman, was doing pretty good so far. I installed the software Sony wanted me to have on my desktop to transfer songs from one to another ---MediaGo --- and that was all going fine.

Today I found out my phone has some new songs that I had never transfered to MediaGo on the first place, as well as all the songs I did transfer.

So, basically, my xperia is somehow sucking some of the oldest songs I have on my notebook. I supose it`s important to say it`s not doing it with ALL my music Library, just a few. I had previously unchecked the box that allowed MediaGo to automatically get all the files I have.

That`s it. Can`t find the songs on MediaGo but they`re on my phone anyway....

any ideas what that could be ?

Thank you all in advance.
Sincerely,
Me

Welcome to AndroidForums.com. This sounds like something another Z3 owner would be best able to answer. I moved the question to the Xperia Z3 forum for you. Good luck.

Thank you, I was in such a hurry that I did not see there were specific forums for each smartphone, my bad.
No harm at all. The homepage can be daunting for new members. Even I get confused sometimes.:p

If no one chimes in, I think I know someone with a different Xperia variant that may know how the PC sync works.

Personally I wouldn't bother using the software and just use the simple drag and drop method. Can't go wrong then.

Yeah, this works for me too. As the phone mounts as external storage, dragging and dropping the tracks I want using Windows Explorer is the easiest way of doing things IMO. :)

Back