• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from Paw Paw, MI

getperkin2

Lurker
Mar 13, 2013
Hi everyone, My name is Matt I've been working as a computer tech for the last 14yrs. I have been using android for the last couple years. I started with a Droid X smartphone. I'm new to programing these devices and looking to learn as much as I can. So I joined up to see what kind things are out there and what make these thing tick. I'm looking forward to spending some time studying this new and exciting media. Thanks, Matt

Hi everyone, My name is Matt I've been working as a computer tech for the last 14yrs. I have been using android for the last couple years. I started with a Droid X smartphone. I'm new to programing these devices and looking to learn as much as I can. So I joined up to see what kind things are out there and what make these thing tick. I'm looking forward to spending some time studying this new and exciting media. Thanks, Matt

Hello and let me put out the welcome mat for you Matt. :D

Here is the development area link: Android Development - Android Forums

Phones: Android Phones - Android Forums

Tabs: Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

and chit-chat etc: Android Community - Android Forums

Thank you for joining us and please feel free to post questions and to share your own knowledge. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones