• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hopefully known bugs?

Solkrieg

Lurker
Okay firstly I am using the wifi version of the Le Pan TC970.

Bugs:
  • I have a bunch of thing I just want to mass move onto the micro SD (videos) so I do so, and I come back about an hour and a half and it finishes, the files say they are there and what not. I remove the converter and plug it into my Le Pan, it finds one group of videos no problem, however it cannot play them (I know they can, because I wanted to make sure the format/condec was correct so I moved one video to try to play it, and it did play) the second group of videos weren't even registered. I go back and check the Mico SD on my computer, the second group of videos is NOWHERE to be found, however the space is still registered as missing. So I am forced to reformat my card.
  • I am unsure if I just don't have the drivers, but I am really sick of constantly removing my SD card and putting it into a converter, etc, etc. I cannot seem to get USB mass storage to work on my computer. I've searched everwhere for the drivers, but cannot find them.

Sorry your SD card was bad but congratulations for finding the problem and letting us know you fixed it. Trouble shooting technical problems like this are often difficult to find.

Back
Top Bottom