• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

House and car chargers.

davidmanvell

Android Enthusiast
I am looking for a charger that will charge two of these at once and rather quickly. Would like one for my car as well as one for my house. Any suggestions?

Most dual chargers that use USB cables are limited to .5 AMPs each.

I am looking for a charger that will charge two of these at once and rather quickly. Would like one for my car as well as one for my house. Any suggestions?

I'm sure the HTC car charger C200 (1A) comes with a pure charging cable, means without data wires and with jumped data pins in its microUSB connector.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-HTC-CC-C200-Charger/dp/B003TX8GGK

I use this cable to let my phone "see" AC for rapid charging with high amperage :)

Using such a cable you'd use any generic high amperage dual chargers for fast charging with high amperage :)

Harry

Check amazon or newegg...plenty of 2.1A/1A dual chargers available. I've been using an Apple ipad/iphone version in my car for months now.

Check amazon or newegg...plenty of 2.1A/1A dual chargers available. I've been using an Apple ipad/iphone version in my car for months now.

Just like colnago said, there are plenty of them out there.

Just make sure that the total (both ports at once) max. output is 3.1A or more. Then you'll get the rapid charging using them at the same time.

For home, I use this one:

Amazon.com: BESTEK 1875W USB Wall Charging Station & outlet splitter wall socket ac supply power adapter wall plug plate wall mounted usb surge protector strip power dock charger ac adapter home charger power switch usb charger cell phone ipod charge

It is really good. It powered all my devices. The two 2A usb charging ports charge as fast as the original Samsung Note II AC adapter. The only problem is the blue LED is really bright at night. So you probably don't want to have it in your bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom