• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How can I play Candy Crush Saga?

djtwyce

Lurker
I just got the TC 970 and downloaded Candy Crush but it won't play. When I try to open it, I get a message that says "The application Candy Crush Saga (process com.king.candycrushsaga) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and I get the option to either force close or report. I've tried this with both internet on and off. I've also uninstalled, re-downloaded, and installed again but it still gives the exact same message.

I checked the Candy Crush website and got these tech specs:

Android devices
Candy Crush Saga runs on Android devices which fulfill the following criteria:

• Own a processor built on ARMv7 architecture
  • Support OpenGL ES 2.0
  • Support a 320x480 resolution or higher
  • Run on Android OS 2.2 or higher.
As far as I can tell, the TC 970 has each of these yet it still won't work. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get it to work? I'd rather not try something like jail breaking it.

Also, if anybody has the Le Pan II, can they confirm if Candy Crush Saga works on that? I know it seems strange to harp on this one app but this was bought because I thought it was the cheapest ~10" tablet that could play the game. It's for my mom and that's basically all she every plays. Hopefully somebody can give me some good help. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom