• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How To Make Samsung Intercept Battery Life Better!

I am going to show you guys how to make your battery life better on your Samsung Intercept!! First of all for one of the steps below you are going to need to be rooted! (You can check my other thread)! But the rest you dont need to be rooted!

Method 1:
Download the Task Manager FROYO from the Google Play Store! Then you can add it as a widget, and when you click it it will kill all the apps running in the background!

Method 2:
Turn down your screen brightness! That right there is about the biggest battery drainer EVER!

Method 3:
Only install apps that you are for sure that you are going to use!! When you download an app that you dont use it will run in the background until you run the task manager!

Method 4:
Turn off your GPS when not in use!! Also if you are not using anything that needs 3g/4g then just turn it off...(If your provider does not let you do that then just install quick settings)

Method 5: (Requires ROOT Access)
Go into your custom recovery! For me it would be the CM01 Custom Recovery! When you get in there all you have to do is click "Advanced" and then click "Wipe Battery Stats". AND MAKE SURE YOUR BATTERY IS CHARGED TO 100%!!!!!! After that you need to run your battery completely dead! Then charge it back up (Dont turn it back on!) then power it back on when it is at 100% again and now your battery life will be better!

I really hoped that this helped improve your battery life! Please leave comments below or questions! I do respond to all of my threads!

Back
Top Bottom