• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HOX+ Gaming Performance

xBenHx

Lurker
I'm just looking for some feedback from other one x+ users here about the performance when playing games (I.e shadowgun deadzone and gta III). For a high end phone like this, the amount of lag is unacceptable, GTA is really bad even when the settings are on medium, my S3 plays it smoothly when it is on max settings. Shadowgun is fairly bad, especially when up close to other players, this also plays better on my S3. Is the Tegra 3 gpu that weak? Or is it just compatibility issues?

Thanks in advance :)

Playing shadowgun THD, Shadowgun Dead Zone, Modern Combat 3, N.O.V.A. 3 Predators, Sonic4 epII THD, ME Infiltrator all have been flawless. Using AT&T version of HOX+. Only thing i have run into is while using an old N64 emulator Mario 64 was just a lil choppy but not slow at all. More like frame skips than anything else. Other than that the phone just gets pretty warm and thats it. Cant seem to bog this phone down at all.

Ah, I'm hoping its not a faulty phone then. I just played Deadzone and it was ridiculously choppy :/. Just for the record im using an O2 version of the phone (UK)

Back
Top Bottom