• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC EVO 3d Gsm hboot 1.5 WONT ROOT CM10

demops

Lurker
May 18, 2013
Okay. So here is my dilemma. I have tried to root this phone for at least a year. But recently i was able to do it. I unlocked my phone and put a working recovery on it! 4ext! But then the problems began. I tried to install ROms like Aokp or Cm10.1 but they would load up to the startup animation then go into a boot loop. For at least 6 other roms this happened aswell. I then read up on some articles and think that maybe this is because of my hboot. It is hboot 1.5 and not many roms work with this. I tried to flash AnthraX-htcleak-rls1.zip kernel since many articles said it would fix the problem but it did not help. PLEASE Can someone help me ! I need cm10 or aokp! BTW this is a HTC evo 3d Gsm (rogers) hboot 1.5.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones