• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Evo 4G and Motorola Droid Shadow

I wouldn't want to speculate too much on that device yet because I've seen one report that says the screen is 4.1 inch and the processor is a TI OMAP 3630 processor (720 ARM Cortex A8) and has 8GB internal storage, and another that says it's a 4.3 inch screen with a 1Ghz Snapdragon processor with 16 GB storage. The problem is we just don't know enough about it yet. Plus that screen doesn't look like the Blur I've seen on the Cliq and Backflip.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't want to speculate too much on that device yet because I've seen one report that says the screen is 4.1 inch and the processor is a TI OMAP 3630 processor (720 ARM Cortex A8) and has 8GB internal storage, and another that says it's a 4.3 inch screen with a 1Ghz Snapdragon processor with 16 GB storage. The problem is we just don't know enough about it yet. Plus that screen doesn't look like the Blur I've seen on the Cliq and Backflip.

+1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones