• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Flashlight apk and some other apps (Link)

sikclown

Android Expert
So I installed my Flashlight APK from my HTC Evo 4G LTE and it doesn't fill the screen and you cannot turn it on and off. Any ideas?

Same here I don't have an icon for a flashlight at all. where is it suppose to be ?
Have you unlocked your bootloader?
If so, that'll be why it's missing as it's not showing on my phone anymore either.
I'm just downloading a zip to get all the files back, then I'll upload the apk here :)

Have you unlocked your bootloader?
If so, that'll be why it's missing as it's not showing on my phone anymore either.
I'm just downloading a zip to get all the files back, then I'll upload the apk here :)

Thing is I never unlocked the bootloader yet I just got the file from htc dev. did the token step remove the files ?

Thing is I never unlocked the bootloader yet I just got the file from htc dev. did the token step remove the files ?
That's weird then because as far as I'm aware, it's unlocking the bootloader that removes them NOT the token part. I could be wrong though. I'll have an ask around and see what happens.

Ah right. Not too sure why that would've happened though :confused:

By the way, are you able to access the link I posted to get to the files? I published them but not sure if it worked properly or not.

Ah right. Not too sure why that would've happened though :confused:

By the way, are you able to access the link I posted to get to the files? I published them but not sure if it worked properly or not.

No I get to a sign in page
thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom