• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Inspire 4G + rubber case - $150

Chapp1e

Android Enthusiast
HTC Inspire 4G for sale, stock with gingerbread. There are nicks on the top from rattling in my cup holder and one indent on the bottom right of the sim door. Not noticeable, and I guess you could actually replace the door if you wanted, but I think that'd be a bit silly lol.

Comes with rubber case, original charger and charging cable.

Pic time:

SAM_0007.jpg

SAM_0004.jpg

SAM_0009.jpg

SAM_0010.jpg

SAM_0011.jpg

SAM_0012.jpg

SAM_0002.jpg

SAM_0005.jpg

(dirty area will be cleaned out, this is the only area of the innards that has any kind of dirt, etc.)

I have an iPhone 3GS that has a messed up vibrate switch and loses signal every once in a while, but is in good condition (few light scratches on back; none on screen) and includes all original paperwork.

I know you are probably not interested, but I figured I'd just post. Good luck.

Sorry, looking for an iPhone 4. Thanks for the offer though.

I'm willing to throw some cash too if it's in great condition.

Alright, I'm going to sell outright. 215 - includes phone, original usb cable + original htc charging plug + black rubber case. I'll take some pics of the phone with rubber case tonight.

Thread cleaned. Please remember to keep for sale threads on topic and, if needed, create a new thread for different items or if offering the same item as the OP.

Thanks! :)

Back