• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Mytouch 4g Slide Contacts Updates and Status sync

Also, when viewing a contact, I see some contacts that get facebook updates which match the actual/live facebook updates (when I check on the facebook site on my computer).

But some contacts, despite them having updated their status just as recently, I don't see their status updates on the contact card on my HTC Mytouch 4g slide.

Has this happened with other people too?

And I have both the Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense accounts running and synced (not sure how they are different, but it wasn't until I activated and synced with the Facebook for HTC Sense did ANY updates of my facebook contacts even show up)...like the regular Facebook one would load my facebook friends with their information on facebook and all, but would not show status updates at all, etc...not until I activated and synced the Facebook for HTC Sense application.

Would love any more feedback on the difference between the two Facebooks and also why some contacts' updates from facebook are showing on my phone while others are not?

Back
Top Bottom