• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc one s dropped in water

oooooops wrong place for HTC One S ! I'm sorry ! replace the thread please

Hi there, I have just (30 mins. ago) dropped my HTC one S in water. I picked it up really fast and at first it was kinda normal, I was about to turn in off to dry and so on but it restarted itself and I got a message 'Process android acore has stopped' and the touch screen is not working. I could not press 'ok' and so on. But except that, everything else is running on the background as I see...

I dryed it, left in in rice. Before that I did factory reset but still same error 'Process android acore has stopped' and the touch screen ain't working.

What are my chances for it to run tomorrow ?

and

is there a way to get rid of that error 'Process android acore has stopped' because everything else - well the screen will dry out I suppose - is working.

do I have any chance ? or should I start saving money for a new one ?

:)

thanks

Leave it in the rice overnight. It must be uncooked rice

Remove the battery if you can. Having it powered up is causing more damage to your device

HTC one S does not have a removable battery unfortunately :)
well of course it is uncooked rice. I hope it will be OK tomorrow....

if the touch screen comes back, how can I get rid of that error 'Process android acore has stopped' - if the factory reset won't help at all ?

Back
Top Bottom