• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root htc one s usb driver

rachid

Hi, i'm looking to manually install the one s usb driver, can any one post a link for that, i looked all over many forums without success, i can't do it automatically using sync manager because my phone is not picked up by pc. any help would be appreciated.

I tried the link but what i downloaded was not the driver itsef but an htc DRIVER INSTALLER program extracted from htc sync i guess, which was not helpful bcos like i said before my phone is not detected by htc sync.
thanks to BRAINZ2013 anyway, i appretiate the help. but still waiting for a direct link.

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for,that post has everything you need. Run the .exe,then enable USB dbugging on the phone and plug it in. The first plug may take a few minutes to install the drivers,so wait until you get a ready to use message before you try and use adb.

Failing that,you can extract the .exe,then install the drivers manually by pointing the wizard to the extracted folder.

Back
Top Bottom