• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sensation XE (Black vs White)

Khuz360

Lurker
May 12, 2011
Hi

Can someone please explain the difference between the HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio (black) and the HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio (White). From what I can gather there is none however there seems to be a price difference between the two, the black being the more expensive.

Thanks in advance

very strange.... from what I was aware the white version was only available on-mass in Taiwan, this I extrapolated from the fact some online stores where selling white battery covers (the back of the phone as the front is not changeable) from Taiwan, couldn't see stockists using anywhere else. People where saying the plastic wasn't as nice as the black version.
So if anything I would've thought the white would've been more expensive as the stocks would have to be exported from Taiwan. Sorry I can't help you

edit: just a small thought, does the black one have a bigger SD Card? or maybe the white one doesn't have one from that site

Upvote 0
very strange.... from what I was aware the white version was only available on-mass in Taiwan, this I extrapolated from the fact some online stores where selling white battery covers (the back of the phone as the front is not changeable) from Taiwan, couldn't see stockists using anywhere else. People where saying the plastic wasn't as nice as the black version.
So if anything I would've thought the white would've been more expensive as the stocks would have to be exported from Taiwan. Sorry I can't help you

edit: just a small thought, does the black one have a bigger SD Card? or maybe the white one doesn't have one from that site

My white Sensation XE is a UK model from Phones4U and came with a 16Gb SD card.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones