• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Sync does not detect my mobile

HMSingh

Lurker
Hello, I have an HTC Desire S, I am trying to connect it to HTC Sync on my PC from last 3 days but no luck. I was able to connect it to the same PC earlier but I recently formatted the C Drive of my PC and reinstalled HTC Sync and this issue popped in. By reading different solutions on this issue I have tried:
> HTC Sync 3.3.10
> HTC Sync 3.0.5517
> Reinstalling these multiple times
> Uninstalled iTunes and all other Apple softwares
> Trying different ports of my laptop
> Restarted and took out battery from my laptop as well as mobile
> Went to Device Manager and checked My HTC driver status and yes its there with a yellow exclamation mark. I tried reinstalling it but the sign remains there.

Connect to PC has the correct setting, Debug mode is already on. Even after all this still no luck for syncing while I can use it as Disk Drive.
I also tried using "RUU_SAGA_ICS_35_S_HTC_Europe_14.01.401.2_Radio_20.76.30.0835_3831.19.00.110_release_275068_signed" application for updating the Android version to 4.0 but got error "Error 170 USB Connection Error".
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Welcome to Android Forums, HTSingh!:)

I have moved this thread into the Desire S forum for further discussion.
I think that you are more likely to find the help you need for your Desire S in that forum.

Back
Top Bottom