• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei Y530

Hi all ,
First post , I think? :0)

Recently bought 'er indoors the Huawei Y530, great phone and she loves it , her first smart phone.
Couple of things though , firstly , the home screen. She uses the simple mode on the settings as it suits her just fine.
However - and I'm in trouble for this :0) - I was sorting out bits and bobs on it when I accidentally removed the clock widget from the simple home screen.
This happened by me removing the widget from the standard home screen and it then proceeded to dissappear from the simple format, and I cant get it back there :0(

Second thing was the calendar.
On my HTC the google calendar picks up birthdays from the 'Phone' contacts . However on her Huawei there seems to be no option to do this.
Is this just a manufacturer difference?

Thnx

DbD

Hello and welcome DeathbyDonut :D (love the username ;) )
Well, I'm glad you got your issue resolved:)
What did you do to fix it?
Others may be in the same boat you are and could probably benefit from your fix.

Only fixed the 1st issue.

In the end , after triple checking back up , I tentatively did a factory reset which restored the 'simple' home screen to it's original state.

Still don't know why the google calendar won't pick up birthdays from people app tho ' , even tho it does it on mine (HTC).

Cheers

DbD

Hi Guys, i have Huawei Y530 and its on bootloop please help.......
am tryin to unlock the bootloop but i cant because i cannot get the code from huawei please help........

Back
Top Bottom