• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have ordered with delivery guaranteed - they say - for January 3rd (UK)

When i made my order with currys said they are getting their stock in on the first week of January and it will be shipped to me as soon as they receive the stock.

As you, I'll believe it when i see it!

I'm hoping I'll have one of the first batch of deliveries seeing as i ordered it and they sent me a conformation e-mail then a few days later i received a processing e-mail.

Best of luck to the both of us? :D

Upvote 0
It's funny that it's the two major bricks and mortar stores that are both claiming availability for the first week of January. That does actually encourage me a bit, but I agree: best of luck to both of us.

Yeah, its strange really as i had mine on pre-order before Amazon put theirs on the website. (I believe anyway, i couldn't get it from searching)

Carphonewarehouse are claiming 17th of Jan, Amazon is saying 12th of Jan.

Cant wait :)

Upvote 0
Hi I ordered mine from pcworld. I have had an e-mail with tracking number. It is in the redhill depot waitingto be dilivered hopefully tomorrow morning. Its been there sincethe 30th but yodel do not deliver bank holidays or weekends. Have you guys had an e-mail and tracking number?
Are you worriedcabout the gps issue's?

Upvote 0
Mine arrived from PC World yesterday via Yodel. I only managed to play with it for about 15mins and then had to leave to come to Scotland. Work always gets in the way! All appeared good and it felt nice next to my TF1. I downloaded the update and postponed installation until the battery level was up. Fingers crossed when I get back to day it will all be ready. Signed in to the market and Google account and all my apps started to download. WiFi did not appear to be an issue or screen bleed or dead pixels. Maybe jealous i-follow owners!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones