• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm baaack!!! ;)

jen8112

Android Enthusiast
Long story short...I had the moment, hated it, sold it, went back to BB with an 8530. Last night I bought a Hero on ebay because I've been DIEING to come back to Android ever since my husband got an i1 and couldn't wait until they released an Android on Sprint that I LOVE! My upgrade is in Nov so I will just use my Hero until the phone I want comes out. I'm SO excited to be back! :)

We're very happy you're back and that you'll be contributing to the community, here! November can't come soon enough, right? Will it be the Evo or Epoch?

Haha. My Hero can't come soon enough! I plan on using it to experiment with rooting and custom Roms and stuff. ;) I actually don't care for the EVO or the Epic, too big. I'll just play with my Hero until the perfect phone (for me) comes out. :) Thanks!

Cool, thanks! I'm sure it's not that different from my Moment, just Sense. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions when I get it and get ready to root though. ;)

Cool, thanks! I'm sure it's not that different from my Moment, just Sense. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions when I get it and get ready to root though. ;)

Sounds good! Feel free to PM me if you do. I don't spend time "reading" on the forums much anymore because I'm checking up on other sections. There are a bunch of good guys over there, they can steer you the right direction too. :)

Back
Top Bottom