• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

desertjim

Lurker
Feb 26, 2013
Hi All, Looks like I'm in trouble, cuz there seems to be no recent posts unless I'm in the wrong venue!

I have a K1 Tablet and haven't really used it, although I've had it for over a year. I turned it on a couple of times and played around with it, but nothing serious. I CAN'T FIND MY MANUAL.

Most importantly, I have an app on the tablet that I can't find in "My Apps". I don't even know how to "search" the machine. I'm an old timer with "regular" computers (Since mid 80s), but DOS and Windows certainly work differently. I was a long time hold out when it came from moving from DOS, even :).

Just a couple pointers on searching the table will be a big help. In the meantime we'll tear the house and RV apart looking for the manual.

Thanks a whole bunch!

Jim, in the Deserts of NM

Your manual is located in your apps section called "user guide". In the right hand corner of home sreen touch the word "apps" then scroll sideways until you see the called "user guide"
Tap the app and it will open the manual for you. The tablet does not come with a paper manual so dont look for it anymore . Hope this helps

Gator pond

Reactions: Atma
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones