• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible already on high demand/backorder status on VZW

Todd M

Android Enthusiast
They already are showing the Incredible to be in high demand on the website now, and if you order one online now, it won't ship by/until 5/4.

Guess VZW underestimated again...

That's 4 business days, so not that bad. Plus, it's hard to accurately gauge the initial demand for a device. And who knows, maybe HTC is at fault for slow manufacturing?

That's 4 business days, so not that bad. Plus, it's hard to accurately gauge the initial demand for a device. And who knows, maybe HTC is at fault for slow manufacturing?

True, I was thinking about that just now when I was reading something else that HTC was slow to manufacture due to something with the screen.

I'd say that is pretty good considering I haven't seen one advertisement for the phone and the icon on the webpage is small.

Anyone think Android Forums and Phandroid should get a little money for the hype they helped build?

Maybe this will help sales. It seems like with the Nintendo Wii, the harder it was to get a Wii, the more people who wanted one.

Back
Top Bottom