• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Instagram for HTC Sense

kazajones

Lurker
Apr 12, 2012
I got the email from Instagram to say that it was now available for android but everytime I try to download the app I get a message saying "your device isn't compatible with this version". Please help. I have loads of friends on Instagram that I wish to connect with.

Hello, kazajones.

It's nice to have you aboard. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. The best place to find help, tips & tricks for your device - would be in its area of support. If your device is compatible and you can't installed this application, then you might have to do a reset of the device. But before doing so, check with the other users of this device.

You can select your device model from the list here where you can interact with the other users -- who will give you help to get the best out of your device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones