• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Insufficient space when downloading app from android market

ckyou

Lurker
Mar 21, 2011
Hi, please help !!

After I root my wildfire and install the CyanogenMod 7.1.0.1. I have the problem downloading app from android market.

When I try to download app (any apps) from android market, an error message "Error while downloading (app name). There is insufficient space on the device." displayed.

I check the Internal storage at my phone, it show that I have 123MB available space and total space is 175MB.

Hi, please help !!

After I root my wildfire and install the CyanogenMod 7.1.0.1. I have the problem downloading app from android market.

When I try to download app (any apps) from android market, an error message "Error while downloading (app name). There is insufficient space on the device." displayed.

I check the Internal storage at my phone, it show that I have 123MB available space and total space is 175MB.

Hmm maybe you might need to re-flash your ROM, but save your backup for files and stuff via copy and paste to your computer or use MyBackup or other backup apps
Dont do a nandroid backup because there isnt a point

I'm running the same ROM as you as i havent had any problems so far

Upvote 0
Hi All,

I also have the same problem, unable to download a 32MB app from market due to " error while downloading.. there is insufficient space on the device" which it is not true I have morethen enough storage. I even send in my phone for re-service LOL...

Solution to the above problem:

Uninstall the new update for android market, and use the old version android market.

Reactions: ChryzaorFlux
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones