• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] omega rom

silentwitness

Android Expert
hey i was running omega rom for the past 6 momths with no issue but decided to try another rom(NeatRom) had a few issues with it and ended up reverting back to omega but now when i open the dialler i can not see all the names written on top they seem to be cut out. I am attaching a screenshot for ure reference. i have tried downloading a new dialler skin but it didnt work.

Which version of Omega are you using? Currently I am on v37 with no issues at all. However, there is a caveat with that statement; I tried to dirty flash (only clear cache and dalvik) when I came from v36. I did have problems then so I did a complete wipe and hey presto, no issues at all.

im on v36 right now did do a complete wipe when installing as i had tried installing neatrom with no success. Just checked and V37.1 is out already but i have changed my CSC to india so i dont really want to flash the update.

im on v36 right now did do a complete wipe when installing as i had tried installing neatrom with no success. Just checked and V37.1 is out already but i have changed my CSC to india so i dont really want to flash the update.

Have you formatted system and data partitions as well? If not I'd try this and flash again.

Back
Top Bottom