• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there any way to delete GoChat account?

Recently installed GoSMS on my new phone and went looking for themes. Since the last time I was there, Go has changed their theme store to require you to create / login to a GoChat account to be able to use it. Not thinking, I created an account and put my info in there. Now, I've decided I don't want GoChat OR the account because I'm a little picky about where my name / other info goes online. I know I can get rid of GoChat just by uninstalling GoSMS or by placing GoSMS into non-pro mode, but I do want to be able to use the app, and I've read that even turning off chat in the latter example will eventually log you back in. I want to completely delete my whole account... is there a way to do this? Google searches have provided absolutely no help whatsoever, and the Go Dev Team forums are in Chinese, so I can't access them to ask the question or get a solution from there.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones