• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kies Air for Galaxy Tab 10.1?

Indeed, this is the computer software enabling sync and file transfer through Kies between laptop or desktop and Galaxy devices...(works both for my Tab 10.1 and S2)

works great by the way....

I'm looking for the Kies Air app enabling wifi file transfer and sync.

The app exists, and works very well, on my Galaxy S2. There does not appear to be an app for the Tab.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
May I ask, what does the software do that a simple plug in doesn't? Or is it b ecause of the Mac OS that you need to use it?

Kies Air enables you to transfer files over wifi from device to laptop,....no usb to plug in.....just a little more seamless....i've been enjoying it so much between my Galaxy S2 and MacBook, I want it for my Galaxy Tab 10

Upvote 0
Kies Air enables you to transfer files over wifi from device to laptop,....no usb to plug in.....just a little more seamless....i've been enjoying it so much between my Galaxy S2 and MacBook, I want it for my Galaxy Tab 10

I scp (ssh copy) to transfer files wirelessly from my macbook to tablet. All you need is a ssh server, which you can get for free in the market (search for sshd).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones