• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Laggy Phone

pl4life52

Android Enthusiast
So i bought this phone a few months ago and loved. The bigger screen over my motion is amazing. About a week ago my phone started lagging and restarting like crazy. I tried running different roms and i also did a fresh start with regular rom and no root and this phone is horrible right now. Today i couldn't do anything on the phone, the only apps i have other than stock is facebook, outlook, and pandora. Thought less apps would make quicker and it has made no difference. I have also tried running different cpu speeds prior to the stock run. The phone has rebooted probably five times today, several times when the phone would lag to the point i thought it was frozen and screen would be black, and also had issue making calls and sending texts.

Dumb question, but do you have enough free space?

My phone starts complaining when I have less than around 1GB of free space and then gives a warning that certain features will stop working when free space goes below around 500MB.

Back
Top Bottom