• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Last Compatible Rhapsody APK

The current version of Rhapsody available on Google Play only runs on Android 4.0 and up which makes it impossible to run on my esteem which is still on Android 2.3. A couple weeks ago, flashed a new rom and backed up the apps I felt were high priority aka my text messages, contacts, etc. and I didn't think twice about backing up my Rhapsody app since I assumed I could easily redownload it along with my other apps. I contacted Rhapsody support in hopes of them being able to provide me with an apk of the final version that still supported my phone and they were no help. Does anyone out there have a recent version of Rhapsody on their LG Esteem that could upload the apk file for me. Thanks in advance.

The current version of Rhapsody available on Google Play only runs on Android 4.0 and up which makes it impossible to run on my esteem which is still on Android 2.3. A couple weeks ago, flashed a new rom and backed up the apps I felt were high priority aka my text messages, contacts, etc. and I didn't think twice about backing up my Rhapsody app since I assumed I could easily redownload it along with my other apps. I contacted Rhapsody support in hopes of them being able to provide me with an apk of the final version that still supported my phone and they were no help. Does anyone out there have a recent version of Rhapsody on their LG Esteem that could upload the apk file for me. Thanks in advance.

you can download the stock rom:)

Back
Top Bottom