• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LED light

Aldro

I've noticed that the LED light of my Desire Z doesn't keep blinking when I have a missed call, text message or Google Talk chat.

I was worried that something was wrong with my phone, so I searched online and read that more people experience the same thing. But it's not clear to me if it's a standard thing--that the LED light just stops blinking after a certain period of time or that it's a glitch of some kind. Can anyone tell me?

If it is a standard thing, are there any good apps that you'd recommend for this? I read something about an app called Missed Reminder. Thoughts?

I think I read over on the cyanogen forums that the light times out after ten minutes, that timeout being part of the LED controller. They're working on a fix, not sure if they've finished it yet... hopefully it will be in the stable release of cyanogenmod.

I don't use Handcent, so that's not the issue. I tried Missed Reminder, but it doesn't work well for me. For one, changing the LED colors doesn't work.

I'll just leave it as it is. Maybe this will get fixed in a future update.

Back
Top Bottom