• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lepan tc970 replacement glass

ehroof

Lurker
Hi, any idea where I can get the replacement glass for the tc970, the display is good and functional, the glass cracked when i dropped it, lepans service is worthless.

I have, but then you'll be back asking how to fix what doesn't work on your tab after you've replaced the glass. Once you've fixed that you'll be back asking how to fix what you broke next.

It's always cheaper to have a good repair shop do the job first, when the least amount of work has to be done, than to later pay them to find what you brooke, fix that, then do the original repair.

But if you insist, look on eBay.

I have, but then you'll be back asking how to fix what doesn't work on your tab after you've replaced the glass. Once you've fixed that you'll be back asking how to fix what you broke next.

It's always cheaper to have a good repair shop do the job first, when the least amount of work has to be done, than to later pay them to find what you brooke, fix that, then do the original repair.

But if you insist, look on eBay.

Well, I am fairly literate on computer and phone repairs but have reached out to lepan themselves and a few others that I was able to find thru google and the prices ranged from $125 to $259 for the repair, the tablet is pretty much obsolete, even though i have upgraded it to 2.3. If you do repairs, let me know what you would charge to take care of it.

so, are you (rukbat) a repair shop? Can you replace it? How much would you charge? You were quick to be sarcastic but havent replied to my previous question. You say you have it?

Back
Top Bottom