• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root lg esteem ms910 video recorder wont work after.doverted rom 1.4

dannyboy6913

Jun 25, 2012
ok i got this phone from my brother its a lg esteem ms910 4g and it seems he flashed a custom rom from what i can see its DoVeRTeD ROM v1.4 sw.version ms910ZVD um it is rooted .so my problem is when i turn on the camera the camera works fine takes photos ok but when i slide down to video and hit record its not recording the time display stays at zero,but when i press again i guess to stop recording it tells me unable to extract frame ..and no video was recorder ..any help would be apreciated t.y.

ok i got this phone from my brother its a lg esteem ms910 4g and it seems he flashed a custom rom from what i can see its DoVeRTeD ROM v1.4 sw.version ms910ZVD um it is rooted .so my problem is when i turn on the camera the camera works fine takes photos ok but when i slide down to video and hit record its not recording the time display stays at zero,but when i press again i guess to stop recording it tells me unable to extract frame ..and no video was recorder ..any help would be apreciated t.y.
just put your phone in vibrate, and try it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones