• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG LS660 BRICK

good morning friends

my phone is totally brick lgls660 please if there is a way to install TRWD for download mode or some roms , cell does nothing does not exceed LG logo and does not enter the recovery . try to upgrade to the version v6 and TRWD not want to go , then I gave him a clear everything and does not want me in anything.

stays locked in the LG logo and only enters download mode , I need a way to restore it from there .

good morning friends

my phone is totally brick lgls660 please if there is a way to install TRWD for download mode or some roms , cell does nothing does not exceed LG logo and does not enter the recovery . try to
stays locked in the LG logo and only enters download mode , I need a way to restore it from there .
Please read this....this is how I did it and you can do it too. Read this reply, post 8 by @WarrantyVoider for steps.
[URL="http://androidforums.com/threads/stuck-with-download-mode-and-stock-recovery-in-a-bootloop-making-the-most-of-download-mode.944059/#post-7086984"]Stuck with Download Mode and Stock Recovery, in a Bootloop. **Making the most of Download Mode**[/URL]
There are a few links in that thread, read those too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom