• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Liquid GingerBread or simply stunning

Like monster said, it's pretty easy to switch ROMs. Just backup and wipe everything first. For me, I'd been a huge UD fan for a while but he's slowed down on updating his ROMs and they hadn't been running all that well on my phone since 3.1. Liquids newest (well, I'm running 1.8 now) has been a huge improvement, and the OC'd kernel that comes with it is great. Give it a shot!

Upvote 0
I just flashed my original droid with with Liquid and seem to be stuck with a continuous boot animation. How long did it take to complete the setup for you guys?

I first see pouring water, then the word liquid, and occasionally a watery X pops up.

I can restore my previous image but would like to give this one a try. Just not sure if I should pull the battery or not. My other Androids didn't take this long after flashing. Going on 20 minutes now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones